It’s never too early to begin planning your pregnancy. You may be emotionally prepared to have a baby, but your body may not.
We specialize in healthy lifestyle counseling—an important first step in your journey to parenthood.
Our preconception visits include:
- Baseline nutritional and lifestyle assessment
- Assessment of health history
- Early testing options, genetic testing referrals
- Information on choosing a healthcare provider: home/hospital/birthing center
- First trimester discomforts
- Miscarriage and early loss prevention
- Relationship changes
- Clarifying family vision
- Fertility resources
- LGBTQ resources
- Exploring parenthood