Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness
6440 South, Wasatch Boulevard #140, Holladay
4.8 66 reviews
- Terah Motzkus ★★★★★ 2 months ago Partway through my pregnancy I decided that I wanted more individualized care with professionals that were holistically focused. It was the best decision of my life to seek that care at Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness. Their pre-natal care … More was personalized and non-invasive. I knew they cared about me and my child. Each person I interacted with was kind, professional and knowledgeable. There is such a calm, comfortable atmosphere and the birthing room is so beautiful. I took advantage of the shower and birthing tub and had the birthing experience I dreamed of. This was my first baby and I cannot thank the Wasatch team enough for helping to change my family’s life!
- Jake T ★★★★★ 6 months ago Our experience at Wasatch Midwifery was nothing but fantastic. There was not one person there that we didn't completely love and appreciate. They are professional and had the greatest respect for our wishes and expectations. The staff … More is amazing and reliable. We will definitely be coming back next time around. Thank you for everything. You made this potentially scary experience into one that was positively unforgettable.
- Rebecca Kanell ★★★★★ 3 months ago My husband and I were living in Los Angeles during the pandemic and were with the most amazing doc at UCLA then we decided to move back home to SLC I scouted around to all the hospitals and had a horrible experience at each one. Doctors … More who couldn't care less about me, my worries / concerns as a first time mom, and none would agree to let my mom into the hospital room. Thank god my friend recommended Wasatch Midwifery! We started seeing them halfway through my pregnancy and immediately it felt right. Adrienne and the whole team were so kind, caring, and above all calm! They were not stressed about anything and of course my mom could come in! I loved how I was able to pay in increments and never saw another bill again once I had paid my fee in full. I loved that the ultrasounds were a la cart and I could pay for those directly. It all just felt like such an easy, low stress, streamlined well-oiled machine. When I finally went into labor at 41 weeks, both midwives were texting my husband and keeping him up to date on next steps by the time we got to the birthing center the whole team was in the zone and helped me get through the final two hours before my baby was born. Their confidence and calm kept my family and I confident and calm and I truly never had any worries that it wouldn't go exactly to plan. As magical as the labor and delivery was the aftercare truly is superior IN EVERY WAY. The team comes to your house to check on everyone you don't even have to leave your bed. Then there are visits weekly and bi-weekly checking not just on baby but also on mom (which is virtually unheard of at the hospital). Even for a first time mom, I can't recommend them enough and truly feel like I've had such a different, positive, and magical experience compared to my friends and sisters that have delivered at hospitals with traumatizing outcomes. The fact that my mom, husband, and sister were there really made it special for me and ultimately I can't wait to get pregnant again to have my second baby here! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- Jessica Pellegrino ★★★★★ 7 months ago We switched to Wasatch Midwifery halfway through my pregnancy, and I can’t be more happy that we did. The prenatal care by this team and knowledge they provide cannot be beat. The entire staff is so sweet and sincere. Adrienne ended up … More delivering our baby with just my husband and I since it was such a fast labor and we wouldn’t wish it any other way. Highly recommend.
- Anna Kirkpatrick ★★★★★ 6 months ago I wanted to take the time to post a review from a slightly different side. I unfortunately lost my pregnancy this week, but after being bounced around and ignored by my (former) OBGYN I contacted Wasatch. From the moment I called them every … More single person I spoke to or interacted with was incredibly friendly and gentle. They gave me the advice that I desperately needed at the moment, and after I had to take a trip to the ER their midwife Jane called me from her personal cell after hours to tell me what to expect and offer me comfort. When I went into the office to confirm the loss through bloodwork the team there was equally amazing, and while this has been an impossibly hard week I am nevertheless endlessly grateful to all of them for doing what they could to make it easier, and going out of their way to do so. I very much look forward to working with them when I am able to carry to term.
- Nicole Clinkscales ★★★★★ a year ago My daughter recently delivered her first baby at Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness. I was a little bit nervous about her decision to deliver at a birth center instead of the hospital. My fears were completely unnecessary! The staff are … More all amazing. They are professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. They have procedures in place in case someone needs transferred to the hospital (which is less than 10 minutes away). Madison had access to a midwife 24/7 and they always responded quickly when she needed them. During labor Adrienne and Rachel were wonderful. They were encouraging and helpful. Wasatch provides extensive postpartum care for mom and baby including a home visit 24 hours after birth, help with lactation, and several appointments for the first 6 weeks. I highly recommend checking them out.
- Jessica Nelson ★★★★★ a year ago I am so glad I found Wasatch Midwifery when looking for prenatal care! Adrienne and the whole staff helped me to have a wonderful pregnancy and an amazing birth experience. I am grateful for the confidence they helped me find, that I really … More could do this! I couldn't say enough complimentary things about the clinic itself: immaculate, welcoming, incredibly located, peaceful, and always smelled so good. This place and these lovely people will always hold a special place in my heart as a part of my story of becoming a mom!
- McKell Schreiner ★★★★★ a year ago We welcomed our fourth little one this past September. I've given birth in the hospital, and another birthing center all of which were incredible, but the level of care I received from Adrienne and her team surpassed them all and that … More was during a pandemic. Adrienne's peaceful trust in birth created such a safe place for me to welcome my little one. I had complete trust that no matter what arose Adrienne was who I wanted to guide me through it, and keep my baby safe and healthy. She did exactly that, and our birth was powerful and exactly what I prayed for.
- Bryan Motzkus ★★★★★ a year ago My wife and I have had an excellent experience at Wasatch. Adrienne, Jane and the entire staff have provided an experience that we’ll never forget and are very grateful for.
- Jessie Thompson ★★★★★ a year ago This may not be the review that everyone wants to read but it is one I feel compelled to share. Adrienne recently assisted me with my missed miscarriage and I am beyond grateful for her care and attention. This was not my first miscarriage … More nor my first missed miscarriage but this was the first time I felt compassion and received care as a pregnant woman. I was incredibly sick and Adrienne made sure to treat my whole self, she administered an IV while she went over the next steps. She kept in close contact with me throughout the miscarriage process. Previous care providers have informed me of the news and simply moved on as I no longer am a potential patient. No one wants to experience a loss but if you do I hope you receive the care and compassion that Adrienne and Wasatch Midwifery provided me.
- Ashlyn Martinez@yahoo.com ★★★★★ a year ago I was a late care transfer and I wish I would have transferred earlier with my first baby. Adrienne and the entire staff were amazing and I had the best birth experience I could have possibly had. I'll be back for baby #2
- Jennifer Palacios ★★★★★ a year ago I am not one to do a review unless I am truly wowed by something or an experience and I’m going to do a review because my experience with Adrienne at Wasatch Midwifery was truly amazing. I went to Adrienne from the very beginning of when … More I found out I was pregnant and I can’t tell you how exceptional of a midwife she is. She is experienced, she is knowledgeable, well-rounded and truly cares about mothers and their babies. With my delivery I actually hemorrhaged and she was on top of everything and knew exactly what to do. I also had a little tear from delivering my baby and she was able to stitch me and I healed really well. I can’t recommend her enough. We did some shopping on birth centers before we decided and the moment that I went to her I knew in my gut she was who I needed to go to. I am so grateful for her and the experience she gave us!
- Sasha Nash ★★★★★ a year ago Adrienne and her team are the absolute best. The care that we received from this Midwifery is truly one that I did not know existed. We switched over late (35 weeks along) and felt more heard, valued, and respected in those last few weeks … More than our entire pregnancy at the hospital. The staff is friendly, the facility is immaculate, the nurses are advocates, and Adrienne is hands down the best midwife you could hope for. Thank you Adrienne, for everything. Can’t wait to work with you for our next pregnancy ❤️