Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness
6440 South, Wasatch Boulevard #140, Holladay
4.8 60 reviews
- Nicole Clinkscales ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoMy daughter recently delivered her first baby at Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness. I was a little bit nervous about her decision to deliver at a birth center instead of the hospital. My fears were completely unnecessary! The staff are … More all amazing. They are professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. They have procedures in place in case someone needs transferred to the hospital (which is less than 10 minutes away). Madison had access to a midwife 24/7 and they always responded quickly when she needed them. During labor Adrienne and Rachel were wonderful. They were encouraging and helpful. Wasatch provides extensive postpartum care for mom and baby including a home visit 24 hours after birth, help with lactation, and several appointments for the first 6 weeks. I highly recommend checking them out.
- Jessica Nelson ★★★★★ 5 months agoI am so glad I found Wasatch Midwifery when looking for prenatal care! Adrienne and the whole staff helped me to have a wonderful pregnancy and an amazing birth experience. I am grateful for the confidence they helped me find, that I really … More could do this! I couldn't say enough complimentary things about the clinic itself: immaculate, welcoming, incredibly located, peaceful, and always smelled so good. This place and these lovely people will always hold a special place in my heart as a part of my story of becoming a mom!
- McKell Schreiner ★★★★★ 7 months agoWe welcomed our fourth little one this past September. I've given birth in the hospital, and another birthing center all of which were incredible, but the level of care I received from Adrienne and her team surpassed them all and that … More was during a pandemic. Adrienne's peaceful trust in birth created such a safe place for me to welcome my little one. I had complete trust that no matter what arose Adrienne was who I wanted to guide me through it, and keep my baby safe and healthy. She did exactly that, and our birth was powerful and exactly what I prayed for.
- Bryan Motzkus ★★★★★ 3 months agoMy wife and I have had an excellent experience at Wasatch. Adrienne, Jane and the entire staff have provided an experience that we’ll never forget and are very grateful for.
- Jessie Thompson ★★★★★ 9 months agoThis may not be the review that everyone wants to read but it is one I feel compelled to share. Adrienne recently assisted me with my missed miscarriage and I am beyond grateful for her care and attention. This was not my first miscarriage … More nor my first missed miscarriage but this was the first time I felt compassion and received care as a pregnant woman. I was incredibly sick and Adrienne made sure to treat my whole self, she administered an IV while she went over the next steps. She kept in close contact with me throughout the miscarriage process. Previous care providers have informed me of the news and simply moved on as I no longer am a potential patient. No one wants to experience a loss but if you do I hope you receive the care and compassion that Adrienne and Wasatch Midwifery provided me.
- Ashlyn [email protected] ★★★★★ 9 months agoI was a late care transfer and I wish I would have transferred earlier with my first baby. Adrienne and the entire staff were amazing and I had the best birth experience I could have possibly had. I'll be back for baby #2
- Jennifer Palacios ★★★★★ 10 months agoI am not one to do a review unless I am truly wowed by something or an experience and I’m going to do a review because my experience with Adrienne at Wasatch Midwifery was truly amazing. I went to Adrienne from the very beginning of when … More I found out I was pregnant and I can’t tell you how exceptional of a midwife she is. She is experienced, she is knowledgeable, well-rounded and truly cares about mothers and their babies. With my delivery I actually hemorrhaged and she was on top of everything and knew exactly what to do. I also had a little tear from delivering my baby and she was able to stitch me and I healed really well. I can’t recommend her enough. We did some shopping on birth centers before we decided and the moment that I went to her I knew in my gut she was who I needed to go to. I am so grateful for her and the experience she gave us!
- Sasha Nash ★★★★★ a year agoAdrienne and her team are the absolute best. The care that we received from this Midwifery is truly one that I did not know existed. We switched over late (35 weeks along) and felt more heard, valued, and respected in those last few weeks … More than our entire pregnancy at the hospital. The staff is friendly, the facility is immaculate, the nurses are advocates, and Adrienne is hands down the best midwife you could hope for. Thank you Adrienne, for everything. Can’t wait to work with you for our next pregnancy ❤️